The Yukon is a state-of-the-art infotainment masterpiece with HD Surround Vision, Class-leading 15” Heads-Up Display, All New 12.6” Rear-Seat Media System. What more do you need?
Discover the Art of Tech.
Stay connected, entertained and informed with GMC’s Infotainment System1 that offers advanced connectivity features that include including Google built-in2 compatibility:
Exclusive to Denali, wireless charging conveniently located on the center console lets you power up your compatible phone or device anytime the vehicle is running.
Charging disclaimer: The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi- compatible mobile device. To check for phone or device compatibility, see gmtotalconnect.com
1. GMC Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices
2. Google built-in available in markets with OnStar and connected services only. Data plan required.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc. Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks for Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
5. Based on General Motors Middle East research and public data available as of September 2020.
6. OnStar Connected Services and Wi-Fi® plans available in UAE and Kuwait only.
7. Map coverage available in supported Middle East countries only.